Is a supermini SUV, a five-door mini automobile manufactured by Mazda since the year 1996. Its assembly plants are located in Hiroshima, Japan(Hiroshima plant), Valencia, Spain(Ford Spain) and Bogota, Columbia(CCA).
Its models includes: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006,,207, 208- 2020 models.
Mazda on its quest for innovation has decided to give the supermini a facelift which is the new 2020 model. This new model comes with beautiful features to suit its user’s taste and comfort.
- It has an Adaptive LED headlights
- Lane-keeping assist system
- An auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Android Auto
- Apple Carplay
- A 360-degree monitor system
- Enhanced safety features
- Also an improved fuel economy.
Its most sold model is the 2020 and 2018 models.
Problems with sold Mazda 2 cars
- DPF warning light
- Rear wipe blade
- Clutch clicking noise
- Engine problems
- Transmission problems
- Interior accessories problem
- Steering recalls
- Bodypaint problems
- Seat belts and Airbag problems
- Suspension problems
- Drive train problems
- Electrical problems
- Fuel system
- Brakes failure and
- Wheels/ hub problems